6210 / 6220 ISDN Telephones
The Tone Commander 6210 and 6220 are full featured, yet user-friendly ISDN telephone, ideal for today’s busy office environments. Automatic setup capability and simple programming makes the phone quick to install and easy to use. Reliable and never obsolete, new feature enhancements and upgrades can be added by a simple process.
The 6210 model is equipped with 10 keys (expandable to 40 keys), and the 6220 model has 20 keys (expandable to 50 keys).
Available with a “U” interface (built-in NT1), or an “S/T” interface (requires an external NT1 – see our NT1 page). Optional Terminal Adapters are available.
“S/T” models are powered by PS1 (phantom) or PS2 (pins 7 and 8) power over the ISDN line cord. Power is typically supplied by the NT1.
“U” models can be locally powered by the -PWR1 (recommended), -PWR2, or -PWR3 Power Supply options, or remotely powered by a PS-50 using PS2 power over the ISDN line cord. Power supplies are available separately.
- Available with 10 or 20 Multifunction Keys, expandable to 40 or 50 with the 6030X Button Expansion Module
- Plug & Play: Auto Switch Detection, Auto SPID, Parameter Downloading, and Automatic Feature Key Remapping
- Works with all versions of National ISDN and Lucent 5ESS Custom ISDN without firmware or hardware modifications
- Compatible with Lucent 5ESS, Avaya S8700, Nortel DMS-100, Siemens EWSD, and Lucent/AG Communication Systems GTD-5 switches; Avaya Definity, Nortel Meridian 1 Option Series, Nortel SL-100, Redcom IGX, and Redcom Slice PBXs
- Speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Hands-free Voice Announcing of screened calls or station-level paging when on-hook
- Speed Dialing keys
- 36 name/number Speed Dial Directory
- Last Number Redial
- Caller ID and call duration display
- Call Logging, with caller ID, called line ID, time, date, and duration; calls are sorted by type – unanswered, answered, and outgoing, with autodialing for easy callbacks
- Password Protection option on Call Log viewing and installation setup
- Call Identification, identifies additional incoming calls
- Dedicated Function Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Speakerphone, Mute, Volume
- Soft Keys: Call menus, Setup menus, Line Key Feature Programming, Key Inspection & more
- DTMF support for non-ISDN applications
- Direct Station Selection with Busy Line Status indicators
- Tilting LCD Display: 2 rows, 24 characters wide
- Flexible Ringing options, select one of eight distinct ringing tones
Message Waiting LED Indication
- Volume Control for voice transmit/receive and ringing
- Date and Time
- Hearing Aid Compatible, meets FCC Part 68 Volume Control Requirements
- User can upgrade via portable hand-held downloader
- Local Inspect of call appearances, network feature keys, and directory numbers
- Built-in Q.931 network protocol logging and analysis
- Support for TAPI-compliant Windows applications with optional 6001TA Terminal Adapter
- Analog telephone port provided by optional 6002TA Terminal Adapter
- Desktop or Wall Mounting
- “S/T” or “U” Interface versions available
- Headset operation supported
- Windows-based Setup Wizard for service ordering and set labeling
- PhoneLink™ free call management add-in for Microsoft® Outlook
- Section 508 compliant
- ANSI T1.601-1992 and T1.605-1991
- FCC Part 15, FCC Part 68, UL, cUL Listed
- 2.5 lbs., 8.25″ W x 8.5″ D x 4.75″ H, including handset
- Made in USA
The 6210 and 6220 models have received DoD Unified Capabilities Approved Products List (UC APL) approval effective 24 June 2010. This solution achieved Information Assurance (IA) Accreditation from the Defense IA/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) on 14 Jun 2010. This solution achieved Interoperability Certification (IOC) on 10 Jun 2010 from the Joint Staff (JS).
For accessory modules click here: 6200 Series Accessory Modules