8000 Series Accessories Modules
8030X Add-on Module
This module is ideal for answering positions and high-density key applications.
The 8030X includes a replacement phone stand that is compatible with desktop use and wall mounting. The 8030X can be installed on a phone that is equipped with an optional Terminal Adapter.
Only one 8030X per telephone is supported.
8000 Series Terminal Adapters
Terminal adapter options enhance the functionality of Tone Commander 8610, 8620, and 8810 ISDN telephones. Models are available with a serial (USB or RS-232) port to interface the telephone with a Windows PC, and/or an analog port for standard analog telephone devices. Each Terminal Adapter is housed in a module that replaces the expansion cover on the bottom of the telephone.
Model: TAPI (RS-232) TAPI (USB) Analog Port
Analog Port (PART #’S 8002TA, 8003TA & 8005TA)
The analog port lets you share your ISDN line with a conference room speakerphone, cordless telephone, fax machine, modem, or other analog phone device. Typical analog applications include:
* Cordless Handset or Headset * TTY Text Telephone
* Conference Room Speakerphone * Strobe Alerting
* Analog Modem * Dial-up Credit Card Terminal
* Fax * Paging Adapter
* Answering Machine * Loud Ringer
TAPI Port (Part #’s 8001TA,, 8003TA, 8004TA & 8005TA)
The TAPI Port allows you to access ISDN Centrex features for call management and caller identification using any standard Windows TAPI-compliant application. TAPI features update automatically when the phone configuration changes.
Many applications are supported, including Lucent/ AG Communications Systems ClientCare, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, and Windows Phone Dialer, and Papillon Technologies TAPI Link for Goldmine.
TAPI port Terminal Adapters are compatible with PhoneLink™ for Outlook®, Tone Commander’s free call management add-in for Microsoft® Outlook. It displays ringing, active, and held calls from a popup window, and integrates with Outlook’s Contacts for caller identification.
* The Tone Commander TSPI Driver is required for interfacing with TAPI applications. This driver is also included with PhoneLink for Outlook. The 8610/8620/8810 User Setup Program does not use the TSPI driver.
* 8004TA and 8005TA models also require the Windows Vista/XP USB Driver, which creates a virtual COM port for USB.